1/17/2012

Introduction

Hola a todos! Welcome to my blog "Conjugating every day"!!

I made this blog so that I can share my experience in Madrid and specifically my student life at Centro Compultense para la Enseñanza del Español at Compultense University. First of all, I hope that it may help students who wish to study Spanish at this institution to know what it is like to study at CCEE. When I started to look for Spanish language courses in Madrid, it was difficult at first since I did not know which academic programs had good evaluation by the students or what kind of academic environmentsn each insitution provided. I also may not have had enough Spanish level to understand what options I had. So, this time I am writing this blog in English so that it will be communicated to those who are interested in learning Spanish in Madrid in the future! While my initial plan is to right about my academic life, I also want to write about what it is like to live in Madrid from my point of view. It is an exciting city to live and there is a lot to explore. Let the blog begin!!

(Barajas airport-Madrid, Spain)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...