2/27/2012

Tarjeta de Estudiante 2: Casa de Estudiante at Compultense University

Casa de Estudiante at Compultense University:

When you go to Casa de Estudiante for the first time regarding the Cita Previa for the Tarjeta de Estudiante, you will receive a piece of paper with a list of documents you need to prepare in order to apply for Tarjeta de Estudiante (NIE). The documents needed are available on the Casa de Estudiante website (http://casaestudiante.ucm.es/tramitacion-nie). 

Here you need to download two types of documents. One is Impreso de Solicitud ex-00, which you have to fill in the information on the computer and have it printed. The other is Formulario de autorizacion in which you sign so that Casa de Estudiante will be in charge of the cita previa process.

In addition to the 2 documents above, the following documents must be submitted:

Your passport and its photo copy
Your student visa and its copy
A document that certifies that you are registered and that you have paid the course fee to the university (The document that Secretaría sends you after paying the course fee)

As long as the documents are all set, the Casa de Estudiante will submit them to the Spanish government and they will notify you when they know the cita previa appointment date. 

In my case, I submitted the documents on Oct. 25th, and I was told that my appointment will probably in December. They told me to wait approximately for a month until they notify me the cita previa appointment date by email. It was Dec. 20th when I received their email, and my cita previa was on Dec. 27th. In total, it took 2 months for me in the end just to give you some approximation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...